This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Big Sur 11.2.3 - Intercept X 10.0.4 - Adobe InDesign opening files as read-only

Big Sur 11.2.3 - Intercept X 10.0.4 - Adobe InDesign opening files as read-only. As a workaround, I go to the Mac, login with the Tamper protection password, then go to settings and disable Ransomware Detection (CryptoGuard). This is not ideal. I have added InDesign as a global exclusion but that didn't fix it. If anyone else has come across this please let me know.

[locked by: Qoosh at 9:24 PM (GMT -7) on 13 Jun 2022]
Parents
  • Getting this exact issue with InDesign on 3 new iMac machines with Big Sur installed.

Looks like opening a case with Sophos as well as trying to add exclusions that work seems to be a nightmare.

• Here is the latest and final result. Not happy at all: 

Hello Jeff,

As we have reached the conclusion that the issue is with InDesign's file access logic, and have exhausted our options for mitigating the circumstances that cause the issue, I will be marking this case closed.

The next step should be to reach out to Adobe support.

Thank you for your time working with me on this case.

Regards, 

Sophos Technical Support Escalations

• Here is the latest and final result. Not happy at all: 

Hello Jeff,

As we have reached the conclusion that the issue is with InDesign's file access logic, and have exhausted our options for mitigating the circumstances that cause the issue, I will be marking this case closed.

The next step should be to reach out to Adobe support.

Thank you for your time working with me on this case.

Regards, 

Sophos Technical Support Escalations

Children
No Data