This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Big Sur 11.2.3 - Intercept X 10.0.4 - Adobe InDesign opening files as read-only

Big Sur 11.2.3 - Intercept X 10.0.4 - Adobe InDesign opening files as read-only. As a workaround, I go to the Mac, login with the Tamper protection password, then go to settings and disable Ransomware Detection (CryptoGuard). This is not ideal. I have added InDesign as a global exclusion but that didn't fix it. If anyone else has come across this please let me know.

[locked by: Qoosh at 9:24 PM (GMT -7) on 13 Jun 2022]
Parents
  • No one else has run into any permission issues? We are also having trouble opening custom 4D databases. The files we are opening in both cases are on a Synology NAS. We have tried AFP and SMB. Neither work. When we open the database file it says it is write protected. We move the file to our desktop it opens just fine. Same with InDesign. Disabling Cryptoguard works for opening InDesign files but not for 4D. Only thing that helps 4D is to uninstall Sophos. I have added a ton of global exclusions for Mac File and folders but they do not seem to work. I do have a case open but so far no one knows the problem.

• No one else has run into any permission issues? We are also having trouble opening custom 4D databases. The files we are opening in both cases are on a Synology NAS. We have tried AFP and SMB. Neither work. When we open the database file it says it is write protected. We move the file to our desktop it opens just fine. Same with InDesign. Disabling Cryptoguard works for opening InDesign files but not for 4D. Only thing that helps 4D is to uninstall Sophos. I have added a ton of global exclusions for Mac File and folders but they do not seem to work. I do have a case open but so far no one knows the problem.

Children
No Data