This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reduce License Sophos Safeguard

Hi all,

We have so many device error, broken, lost 

and my question is:

1. Can i delete that device from Console to reduce license?

2. What should I backup before do delete from console ( if it turns out that the device is still active or in use by user)

Regards'

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I would suggest that if you're successfully syncing with AD - I would have the system move unused/inactive machines into a different OU from the others. Have no applied policies to this new OU. I wouldn't just delete machines randomly. Look them up in AD first and check when they last talked/password checked/token with the server. At least then you can be more confident if you did delete.

Is it possible you could increase your licence count to avoid the whole issue?

• I would suggest that if you're successfully syncing with AD - I would have the system move unused/inactive machines into a different OU from the others. Have no applied policies to this new OU. I wouldn't just delete machines randomly. Look them up in AD first and check when they last talked/password checked/token with the server. At least then you can be more confident if you did delete.

Is it possible you could increase your licence count to avoid the whole issue?

Children
No Data