This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos SafeGuard - Zertifikat Sicherheitsbeauftragter wird nicht gefunden?

Hallo, wir haben ein Kundensystem welches Sophos SafeGuard installiert hat. Es gibt zwei Windows Admin-Accounts wobei einer der beiden Accounts keinen Zugriff auf das Sophos SafeGuard Management Center bekommt?

Der Haupt-Sicherheitsbeauftragte ist für beide Accounts der gleiche (ist aber auch egal, der Fehler kommt so oder so).

Wenn ich das Zertifikat importieren möchte ist dies leider nicht möglich...

Ich habe dann noch festgestellt, dass es ein Programm gibt welches sich Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise Zertifikatsverwaltung nennt. Leider finde ich dazu nicht wirklich eine Information im Netz. Müssen die Zertifikate eventuell auch hier hinterlegt werden?

Kennt sich jemand hiermit aus?
Da es nur mit einem der beiden Admin-Accounts diese Probleme gibt, scheint an irgend einer Stelle ein Unterschied zu sein, jedoch  komm ich hier nicht weiter.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Good morning - Each user that logs onto the console must have their own certificate/key. This setup wizard will appear for each new user that logs onto the system. The Certificate Manager is useful for maintaining the current certificates, (like renewing them, or deleting them). 

It looks from your screenshot (my German is not great sorry) - That you're attempting to log on as the MAINMSO user (at least you're importing that user cert). Can you confirm you're logging on as the same user that does work on the other Windows account? 

Have you tried other accounts from the drop down previously (while logged on as this user) 

The second error you're seeing is that the certificate store password is not correct - and therefore not allowing you to import the "new" user. 

Is there anyone within the company that may know the certificate store password? This may not be the same as the certificate/key password (unless in your screenshot they both contain the same number of characters?)

Sorry this is not a straight forward answer - and not in German either! 

• Or the password is wrong for the key - Google translate is a bit vague! Slight smile

• Thank you for your prompt reply! I have also tested other users besides the "MSO".
    The error remains the same, only one of the two admin accounts has access.

I have the certificate store password, but cannot verify whether it is correct. So I have to assume the same with the key.

However, I have not been able to find a password for the RSA private key. Maybe it has something to do with it?

• I found a solution!

In the "Certificate Manager" you can reset the private key and assign a new one.
    This gave me access and now it is also possible to import the certificates I already have.