This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Encyption and Sophos Central

Hello there,

I have a client that wants to use use Sophos Encrytion agent on their Mac's and PC's but don't want to purchse the Endpoint protection.  Can they use the Encryption agent with the Central Console online without an On-prem server?

Wanted to know if what they are requesting is feasible or not.

Thanks

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You want to use Central, but just the encryption element? I'd imagine that's possible but one for Sophos to answer directly. I would imagine it is in that SafeGuard does have an EOL declared (July 23) - so Sophos want everyone to move off on-prem and I'm sure they'd have planned that some may not want to or be able to move their endpoint protection software. 

• You want to use Central, but just the encryption element? I'd imagine that's possible but one for Sophos to answer directly. I would imagine it is in that SafeGuard does have an EOL declared (July 23) - so Sophos want everyone to move off on-prem and I'm sure they'd have planned that some may not want to or be able to move their endpoint protection software. 

Children
No Data