This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.401] Permission denied (10403) on freshly installed legacy ACC

Hello!

I've installed ACC1.4 and completed the setup. When I want to add a Device on the Registration Page, I've got the Error:

Communications Error

No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!
If you report this error, please include the following error code: 10400

I can only enter the submenus in "UP2Date Cache" and "ACC Management".

On all other pages except the registration page I got a "Permission Denied".

Does anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Thanks in advance!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi,

you need to add devices via the WebAdmin of each device. Just visit your ASGs, navigate to Central Management >> ACC and enter the connection info of your ACC. The device will then initiate a connection to the ACC. You will then be able to view the device in the ACC Registration Page and in the Monitioring Views.

As long as there is no single device connected to ACC, you will get the "No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!" message. 

Cheers
  • hello!

it is the first time i am using the astaro command center (1.4). 
    i installed it normally on a testmachine. after this i logged in into the dashboard. from there i am not able to add any asg to my acc.

i checked to permissions under mangement / users. the admin or another testuser have all three roles enabled (acc system management / user management / device management).

if i try add a machine under device management / regristration (i think that`s the correct way ?!) i get following error message:

No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!

If you report this error, please include the following error code: 10400

in the other menues i got permission denied with following error message:

Insufficient rights/roles, access denied! Your Administrator can assign you any of the following roles to grant you access to this area:

"ASG Device Monitoring"

so i am a little bit confused 
    would perfekt if anyone could help me or shows me a short tutorial to download.

thanks
  • i should have read the ****ing manual ;-)
    now everything is clear
    sorry for this useless thread
  • Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me with this.  I have downloaded Astaro Command Center and installed it on a PC.  The installation completed fine and no errors.  I restarted the machine and could access the WebAdmin page from the browser of another machine on the network.  I logged in as admin with the password admin and came to a screen to change the password and accept the terms and conditions.  I changed the password and accepted the terms and conditions.  However when I log into the Command center with the new password, I get the following message:

Permission Denied
    Insufficient rights/roles, access denied! Your Administrator can assign you any of the following roles to grant you access to this area:

* "ASG Device Monitoring"

If you report this error, please include the following error code: 10403

Anyone else experienced this same problem, or know what has happened and how i can get it working?

Any help greatly appreciated.
  • You need to add some ASG boxes first.

Go to one of your Astaro boxes and add it to the ACC machine.
    (Define network definition for the ACC box, then add the ASG box to ACC monitoring.

When you login to ACC again, it should now no longer error.
  • thanks, worked a treat [:D]
  • Next time please use the ACC forum for ACC related questions [:)]