This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.401] Permission denied (10403) on freshly installed legacy ACC

Hello!

I've installed ACC1.4 and completed the setup. When I want to add a Device on the Registration Page, I've got the Error:

Communications Error

No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!
If you report this error, please include the following error code: 10400

I can only enter the submenus in "UP2Date Cache" and "ACC Management".

On all other pages except the registration page I got a "Permission Denied".

Does anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Thanks in advance!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • hello!

it is the first time i am using the astaro command center (1.4). 
    i installed it normally on a testmachine. after this i logged in into the dashboard. from there i am not able to add any asg to my acc.

i checked to permissions under mangement / users. the admin or another testuser have all three roles enabled (acc system management / user management / device management).

if i try add a machine under device management / regristration (i think that`s the correct way ?!) i get following error message:

in the other menues i got permission denied with following error message:

Insufficient rights/roles, access denied! Your Administrator can assign you any of the following roles to grant you access to this area:

"ASG Device Monitoring"

so i am a little bit confused 
    would perfekt if anyone could help me or shows me a short tutorial to download.

thanks
  • hello!

it is the first time i am using the astaro command center (1.4). 
    i installed it normally on a testmachine. after this i logged in into the dashboard. from there i am not able to add any asg to my acc.

i checked to permissions under mangement / users. the admin or another testuser have all three roles enabled (acc system management / user management / device management).

if i try add a machine under device management / regristration (i think that`s the correct way ?!) i get following error message:

in the other menues i got permission denied with following error message:

Insufficient rights/roles, access denied! Your Administrator can assign you any of the following roles to grant you access to this area:

"ASG Device Monitoring"

so i am a little bit confused 
    would perfekt if anyone could help me or shows me a short tutorial to download.

thanks
Children