This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.401] Permission denied (10403) on freshly installed legacy ACC

Hello!

I've installed ACC1.4 and completed the setup. When I want to add a Device on the Registration Page, I've got the Error:

Communications Error

No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!
If you report this error, please include the following error code: 10400

I can only enter the submenus in "UP2Date Cache" and "ACC Management".

On all other pages except the registration page I got a "Permission Denied".

Does anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Thanks in advance!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

you need to add devices via the WebAdmin of each device. Just visit your ASGs, navigate to Central Management >> ACC and enter the connection info of your ACC. The device will then initiate a connection to the ACC. You will then be able to view the device in the ACC Registration Page and in the Monitioring Views.

As long as there is no single device connected to ACC, you will get the "No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!" message. 

Cheers
  • Hi,

you need to add devices via the WebAdmin of each device. Just visit your ASGs, navigate to Central Management >> ACC and enter the connection info of your ACC. The device will then initiate a connection to the ACC. You will then be able to view the device in the ACC Registration Page and in the Monitioring Views.

As long as there is no single device connected to ACC, you will get the "No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!" message. 

Cheers
Children
No Data