This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.401] Permission denied (10403) on freshly installed legacy ACC

Hello!

I've installed ACC1.4 and completed the setup. When I want to add a Device on the Registration Page, I've got the Error:

Communications Error

No devices found in the currently selected TreeView path!
If you report this error, please include the following error code: 10400

I can only enter the submenus in "UP2Date Cache" and "ACC Management".

On all other pages except the registration page I got a "Permission Denied".

Does anyone else have this problem or a fix?

Thanks in advance!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me with this.  I have downloaded Astaro Command Center and installed it on a PC.  The installation completed fine and no errors.  I restarted the machine and could access the WebAdmin page from the browser of another machine on the network.  I logged in as admin with the password admin and came to a screen to change the password and accept the terms and conditions.  I changed the password and accepted the terms and conditions.  However when I log into the Command center with the new password, I get the following message:

Permission Denied
    Insufficient rights/roles, access denied! Your Administrator can assign you any of the following roles to grant you access to this area:

* "ASG Device Monitoring"

If you report this error, please include the following error code: 10403

Anyone else experienced this same problem, or know what has happened and how i can get it working?

Any help greatly appreciated.
  • thanks, worked a treat [:D]
  • Next time please use the ACC forum for ACC related questions [:)]
Reply Children
No Data