We've just released UTM version 9.7 MR18 (9.718). As this is a regular maintenance update it will be released in three phases:
- In phase 1 you can download the update package from our download server. Click the link and navigate to the folder UTM / v9 / up2date.
- Up2date package – 9.717 to 9.718 https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.717003-718005.tgz.gpg
- Md5sum is 61ab2c8f45baa2aace8dfa80446c7caa https://download.astaro.com/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.717003-718005.tgz.gpg.md5
- During phase 2 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers in several stages.
- In phase 3 we will make it available via our Up2Date servers to all remaining installations.
Details of this release, along with previous releases, can be found on our official release notes page.
- Maintenance Release
- Security Release
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- NUTM-14068 [Basesystem] Tar Vulnerability - CVE-2022-48303
- NUTM-14219 [Basesystem] Remove support for weak TLS signature algorithms in Web Admin and User Portal
- NUTM-14237 [Basesystem] Remove deprecated XSS protection header from Web Admin and User Portal
- NUTM-14285 [Basesystem] Disable session tickets on Web Admin and User Portal
- NUTM-14288 [Basesystem] Samba Vulnerability - CVE-2022-2127
- NUTM-14197 [Email] Email stuck in queue with scanner timeout
- NUTM-14289 [Endpoint] Remove Endpoint Protection from WebAdmin and system backend
- NUTM-14305 [Logging] Failed logins for SSL VPN Remote Access are not displayed in reports
- NUTM-14218 [RED] Disable DHE ciphers support for RED in UTM
- NUTM-14339 [WAF] Daily WAF Coredumps: Segmentation fault (11)
- NUTM-13182 [Web] Reflected XSS in Web Proxy - CVE-2021-4429
- NUTM-13988 [Web] Improve performance and error handling for AD SSO