This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

system_modules sip stürzt scheinbar ab

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe seit heute die XG im Heimnetzwerk produktiv im Einsatz.

Leider habe ich Problme mit meinem SIP-Client.

Ich nutze die Fritzbox als IP-Client hinter der XG und Linphone als SIP-Client zur Telefonie.

Damit diese Kombination funktioniert, musste ich das h323 Modul deaktivieren.

Leider scheint sich aber nach kurzer Zeit immer das geladene Modul sip zu verabschieden.

Es steht unter den Modulen "system system_modules show" als loaded, aber wenn ich telefoniere höre ich nach dem Zustandekommen der Verbindung den Gespächspartner nicht. Ein Freizeichen höre ich aber.

Nach dem Ausführen von "system system_modules sip load" funktioniert wieder alles normal, aber nach X Minuten tritt wieder oben geschildertes Problem auf.

Hat jemand eine Idee?

Viele Grüße

Marc

Added TAGs
[edited by: Erick Jan at 7:40 AM (GMT -7) on 29 May 2023]
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to Sophos Community.

Please check out the below article to resolve common VoIP issues.

Resolve common VoIP issues (sophos.com)

• Hello Yash,

I have already gone through the page and set everything accordingly.

My problem is "The phone rings but there is no audio" but without VPN.

Do I still need to create a special firewall rule? What does this have to look like?

Marc

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to initB10r

Hi  ,

My problem is "The phone rings but there is no audio" but without VPN.

Could you please brief me more about this?

• After I restarted XG, neither PhonerLite nor Linphone works as a SIP client. When I try to establish a connection, I first hear the dial tone, but when the other party accepts the call, no one can hear the other.

The solution is to execute "system_modules sip load" on the console.

If I now set up a new connection, everything works normally. The conversation can take 1 hour or more. When I hang up and dial a new number, I hear the dial tone again, but then I don't hear the other party.

Now I have to hang up again and reload the SIP module on the console.

I have now searched through the logs and found that the telephony works until I find the following in the log:

Sep 13 08:50:31 localhost kernel: [266259.312048] ip_nat_sip_expected: doing self nating: <212.227.124.5>
    Sep 13 08:50:33 localhost kernel: [266261.783797] ip_nat_sip_expected: doing self nating: <212.227.124.5>

After that I have to reload the module

• Ich habe scheinbar eine Lösung gefunden, welche hier dokumentiert ist.