As you know, Avid Secure, Inc. was acquired by Sophos Group in January 2019 (see this Press Release for further details).
Following the email that we sent to all Avid Secure customers in March, we're pleased to let you know that the Avid Secure Platform is now "Sophos Cloud Optix".
It’s still the same great service you’re used to, with a few notable changes:
- Most obviously, the console now has a new Sophos look and feel. We hope you like it!
- The URL for the console is now https://optix.sophos.com – don’t worry, we’ll redirect the app.avidsecure.io domain to the new URL automatically
- Emails generated by the service (e.g. password reset emails) will now come from @optix.sophos.com email addresses
- We've added a new “Settings” area. We’ve moved a few items including “Environments” and “Integrations” into this area in the left-hand menu
- A new “Help” menu in the top bar gives easy access to this community forum, Sophos technical support case submission, and our new online help documentation
We hope you like the new-look console, and as always, we welcome your feedback. Feel free to post here on the forum, submit a feature request on the Sophos Ideas site, or use the Feedback button in the Cloud Optix console.
The Sophos Cloud Optix team
This thread was automatically locked due to age.