This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[9.006-5] UTM 220 Freezing

I just spent the last few hours trying to get Sophos to support their product since we are supposed to get "premium support" but as usual there is no support... Their only suggestion was to re-image the box and get back to them. They didn't even want to stay on the phone to see what might be the cause.

I have 6 RED's connected to a single UTM 220 on 9.006-5.

When Application control/QoS is enabled on the UTM and all RED's, the UTM will soon after begin freezing. I can reboot all day long and it will not stop freezing. I also tried disabling the services. The only thing that seemed to work was restoring an old configuration before the changes were made.

BTW, I had a second UTM 220 with 9.1 soft release on it that I restored this configuration on and it did the same thing after a single RED successfully connected. Also if I try again to re-enable those services the exact same thing will happen.

This happening to anyone else?

Bryan

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • I've tried multiple versions of v9 with a fresh image of two different appliances and the behavior was the same on all including the recent 9.1 soft release. The only thing I haven't tried yet is deleting all RED's and re-adding which I may try this weekend.

Bryan
Children
No Data