Complete

the documentation states console access via admin control and that does not exist

I am using XG Firewall firmware an want to check SIP ALG; there does not appear to be access to the console via the XG  interface - so the provided ddocumentation is not applicable... please create documentation for the XG that I donload

Parents
  • Thank you - I thought the feedback system tracked the pages ...  I think I corrected my SIP issue by changing the default (?) setting for QoS... note this was a migration from UTM to XG interface - the migration  seems  to have caused issues that were not seen in UTM... of course due to the XG interface changes it's making adjustments more difficult as there were functions I knew very well...

Comment
  • Thank you - I thought the feedback system tracked the pages ...  I think I corrected my SIP issue by changing the default (?) setting for QoS... note this was a migration from UTM to XG interface - the migration  seems  to have caused issues that were not seen in UTM... of course due to the XG interface changes it's making adjustments more difficult as there were functions I knew very well...

Children
No Data