This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
Table of Contents
- FIPS certification
- New article on what to do when endpoints aren’t reporting the heartbeat back to the firewall after upgrading to 18.5 MR2
- Rogue access point scan - content correction
- IPsec remote access limitation
- SFOS Auth Relay - Add a note for RFC
- SMTP DoS settings
- Add a note about XG 85/86 no Reporting option
- MFA OTP
- MTR preferences - Sophos Central Enterprise
- Corrected UI options
- macOS scanning exclusions
- Account health check
- Updated ConnectWise integration - Sophos Central Partner
- Added a video on migrating from Sophos Enterprise Console to Sophos Central - Sophos Central Migration Tool
- Made it clear that Rosetta 2 is required for the installation and the functionality of CDE and MTR on macOS.
- Added links to the Microsoft article Configure Network Policies and the documentation page Settings in Sophos Central.
- Updated gold image article
- Startup guide (EAP2)
- User guide
- Added macOS 1.14 to list of previously supported OS since it was retired last Oct 2021.
- Removed macOS 10.14, added information on the retirement of macOS 10.15.
- New article for allowing access to Astaro FTP.
- New article for installing and configuring Sophos Connect for remote access SSL VPN.
- Added the DNS log samples of Sophos Extension List to inform customers that such behavior isn’t a real threat
- Updated the list of secure removable devices supported by Sophos Device Control.