This blog post will list the main changes that occurred in our product documentation and knowledge base.
- How to use Sophos Network Agent with iOS13 device
- Migrating firewall management from SFM to Sophos Central.
- How to use Sophos Network Agent with Android and iOS12 and earlier devices
- How to see the xfrm interface on the Interface list
- SD-WAN routes don't apply to system-generated RED traffic
- CLI hardware acceleration
- Updated v18 steps for verifying and updating the priority of VPN and static routes.
- Added the syntax for the sample commands as well as a note to make the required details clearer. A link for the firewall rule for SFOS version 18 was also added.
- Added a workaround for TCP limitation.
- Updated the 2nd statement of the section "License synchronization scenarios for Active-Passive setup" to include a recommendation. This is done to prevent further issues from such a scenario.
- Updated Image based on the current UI and updated the steps on Sophos Firewall Virtual appliance.
- Updated the command to delete the configuration files to only remove the configuration files and not the directory itself.
- Updated to include the XGS models and SFOS 18.5.
- Updated images and instructions based on the current version of the Central dashboard.
- Updated the SECS-supported Windows platforms Excel sheet in the article. Support for ARM64 devices for Windows 10 is added in the article as well.
- Updated the Linux commands to configure the proxy settings.
- Corrected the command for forcing a version updating when migrating through an installer.
- Updated to differentiate the steps on enabling verbose logging from Core Agent 2.19.3 and prior to Core Agent 2.19.3.
- Updated to reflect the squashfs and zfs filesystems as supported by fanotify.
- Listed functionalities that would not work if Sophos Mobile license is expired.
- Updated to provide information as to how iOS foreground and background applications affect Sophos Secure Email notifications from being displayed in a timely manner.
- Removed inaccessible links that return 404 errors and added links to Reflexion RTC and Radar Lite: End of Support and integrating Sophos Email with external services.
- Added information on migrating from PMX to Sophos Email.
- Updated methods for contacting Customer Care.