This blog post will list the main changes that occurred in our product documentation and knowledge base.
Table of Contents
- Sophos Firewall: Unable to edit Sophos Connect Client settings if the username includes union
- How to configure country blocking when WAF is used.
- Updated Active Directory group membership behavior
- Updated the Backup restore section
- Added the location for creating a firewall rule for version 18 and later, as well as the procedure on how to create a linked NAT rule.
- KB 000035563: Sophos Firewall: Fix issues with Radius authentication used for wireless protection
- KB 000035606: Sophos Firewall: Unable to get DHCP leased IP address after deployment in bridge mode
- KB 000035612: Sophos Firewall: Configure location-aware identity-based access control policy
- KB 000035548: Sophos Firewall: Configure LAN and RED devices to be on the same network
- KB 000035737: Sophos Firewall: Captive Portal does not display
- Updated the images to include the latest UI.
- Indicated the exact path where to find the setting Scan audio and video files. Updated the images to include the latest UI.
- Added information about version 18 and removed several sections.
- Enumerated the needed steps. Clarified what the SNMP Manager tool is and provided a link for it. Linked the SNMP online documentation for further information.
- Added information about version 18.
- Included a screenshot of the scan result when no error is found on the disk.
- Updated the section about disk test to clearly explain the advantage of performing it before doing an upgrade.
- Removed iView from the applicable products.
- Updated the screenshot to reflect the new available filters.
- Data Lake: Added information on storage limits.
- Live Discover: You can customize the pivot options in Live Discover.
- Sophos Central Migration: Preserve group layouts
- Added roles to API credentials
- Sophos Central Endpoint: Python37 DLL loading error during Sophos Endpoint installation
- Steps on how to upgrade the AD sync utility when the automatic upgrade fails
- AWS and Azure servers now managed in Sophos Cloud Optix
- Live Discover: Designer mode
- MTR dashboard changes
- ZTNA: API permissions information updated
- Added nested groups in Windows installer command-line options
- Central firewall storage information updated
- Updated Azure AD permissions needed for Azure AD sync
- Added information about automatic updates
- Added a file size limit to restoring PE files
- Enhancements to Email DLP
- Clarified Domains and ports page
- Device Encryption - Added note that the Outlook add-in requires restarting Outlook
- Mac installer command-line parameter corrected
- Clarified help for Smart Banners in Sophos Email Security
- Clarified help for Sender Checks in Sophos Email Security
- Added the information that starting in September 2021, all Sophos Central administrators will need multi-factor authentication (MFA) to sign in.
- Updated the documentation link on how to set up the AD Sync Utility tool.
- Updated the documentation link
- Changed the Sophos Firewall log file from sophoscentral.log to sophos-central.log.
- Added link to known ESH issue
- KB 000036447: Sophos Endpoint Self Help: A component is not installed or has multiple versions
- KB 000036446: Sophos Central: Sophos Endpoint Self Help - Services
- KB 000036449: Sophos Endpoint Self Help: Update
- KB 000036611: Sophos Endpoint Self Help: Troubleshooting Device Encryption with ESH
- KB 000036450: Sophos Endpoint Self Help: Management Communication
- KB 000036451: Sophos Endpoint Self Help Tool: Troubleshooting Policy Page
- KB 000036736: Sophos Central: Endpoint Self Help - Server
- Sophos Email: Why do the reported and actual attachments differ in size?
- Difference in handling attachment types and attachment names within Data Loss Prevention (DLP) rules, and how to use both on custom attachment file type rules.
- Updated the description for the quarantined messages that are accessible through the web quarantine and email quarantine summaries to include Bulk Message.
- Updated links.
- UTM on AWS quick start guide: Added warm/cold standby
- UTM and UTM on AWS: Using QoS NEW
- Updated the hyperlinks to point to the latest DEP documentation.
- Tested third-party software that has been confirmed as tested and any potential known issues we have found.
- Added APX 320X row on Sophos Access Points
- Updated the decommissioned Microsoft blog which contains the information about Windows Processor support/requirements.