This blog post will list the main changes that occurred in our product documentation and knowledge base.
- Discontinuing Sophos DDNS
- Custom web reports don't show blocked web attempts
- Replaced the section on how to create a Sophos ID with a link to KBA 000035518. Removed the reference to XG and MySophos (the new one is Licensing Portal). Removed and replaced the inaccessible YouTube link and added a video link on how to deploy a firewall on Microsoft Azure.
- Added sections for version 18.
- The failback behavior during a failback event has been added. The location for creating a firewall rule for version 18 and later was also added.
- Added information that SFTP is supported on v18.0 and later only. Added a link on how to use WinSCP.
- Updated information on legacy AP Series SFOS version 18.5 and higher on XGS Series hardware
- Updated columns to include Last Supported Sophos UTM SW Release and Last Supported SF-OS SW release
- Updated title to match KB contents
- Sophos Central Migration Tool: Preserve group layouts
- Added a note to skip the 'token_info' section and proceed on using the Client ID and Client Secret..
- Added the server section to advise Intercept X must be installed to enable the DL functionality.
- Removed outdated information about AMSI causing the Altiris Deployment Agent to hang.
- Added Ubuntu 20.04 to the supported platforms for Central managed devices.
- Sophos Email: Removal of support for TLS 1.1 on Echoworx.
- Added a description of what the "Deliver" option means. This will help clarify what this option does.
- Email Catchrate issue on UTM 9.706
- Installation of Sophos Health Service failed (StartService failed with error 1053)
- Sophos Update Manager: (SUM) release 1.7.2
- Updated embedded video