This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SEC Software delivery failed

Dear Sir,

Could you please advise for SEC Software delivery failed.

I've emptied the Warehouse folder located at C:\ProgramData\Sophos\Update Manager\Update Manager\Warehouse.
and restarted the all Sophos services but still an issue.

Thanks & Regards,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Sophoan KHIEU,

I see Last updated - Never so it didn't even complete the initial deployment to the CID(s). Do you have just the Recommended subscription or more than one, do you distribute to just the default share (\\TERMINAL2\SophosUpdate\) or others too?
    First place to look is right-click and View Update Manager Details. This might not give much insight though. Then please open the Logviewer and note the errors reported.

Christian

• The update manager status error code : 80040406

With thanks,

• Hello Sophoan KHIEU,

could you show your updating source configuration, like the one below?

Christian

• Dear Sir,

Please find updating source configuration.

Thank you so much!

• Hello Sophoan KHIEU,

thanks, no anomalies as far as I can see.
    It's necessary to check the SUMTrace logs, in the Update managers view right-click on TERMINAL2 and select Update Now. In the newest SUMTrace log search for the string Cmd-Sock-604 >> ForceDispatcher DispatcherPrograms, this the start of the log for the forced update (if you can't find the string it should be in the previous log). The cycle ends when the status changes to Last checked ... and the corresponding line in the log contains DumpDefaultTargetSite (might have created another log so be sure you check again the latest).
    If you can't spot the error please post the log(s) here.

Christian

• Hello Sophoan KHIEU,

thanks, no anomalies as far as I can see.
    It's necessary to check the SUMTrace logs, in the Update managers view right-click on TERMINAL2 and select Update Now. In the newest SUMTrace log search for the string Cmd-Sock-604 >> ForceDispatcher DispatcherPrograms, this the start of the log for the forced update (if you can't find the string it should be in the previous log). The cycle ends when the status changes to Last checked ... and the corresponding line in the log contains DumpDefaultTargetSite (might have created another log so be sure you check again the latest).
    If you can't spot the error please post the log(s) here.

Christian

Children