This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VIsio Stencils

After going in circles for the last 1/2 hour and being returned to the same 10 year old discussion repeatedly, I have decides to start a new thread here.

Is there a current set of Vision Stencils for Sophos products and if so where can I download them? 

Cheers,

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • sophos visio stencils download at DuckDuckGo

This literally took me as long to type the search in an engine to find.

If you are looking for 'official' ones, you'd have to contact Sophos, most likely someone above a reseller.  I seem to remember them not being completely obtainable for whatever reason.  On that search page, there is even a link to this site that has an active link to ones from 2014.  

If you are looking for just 'anything to use', they are certainly obtainable from all over the place.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)

• Thank you, Amodin.  I found some to use as part of one of Sophos's presentations.  I honestly don't understand why they can't be more readily available.  Heck, Dell and HP/HPE actually publish all of their Visio stencils on a free 3rd party site called VisioCafe.  It can only increase the company's market visibility.

Anyway, thank you Amodin for the help.

• Yeah, trade secrets, LOL.

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)