This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos support portal stuck in a loop

Trying to access the support portal and it uses my Single sign on then goes to the portal and I clock Logon, it takes me to the registration screen (pretty sure I am registered already so i play along and fill in the reg form, up pops a message the email address is already associated with a live account but won't let me anywhere near a login page nor has it taken my into support and further clicks of the logon button just reload (eventually) the registration form!!!

So effectively I can't get into the support portal, nor register for it, and I can raise a case for Sophos Central telling me we have a machine with Tamper Protection off but it can't show me which one and  (click on device in the report and it show me a list of machines with any protection off but its a list of zero machines. Click automatically fix all and it goes off and comes back and the compliance report still shows a device has it switched off!

Another bloody loop.

Feel an email to our account manager coming on tomorrow!!!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to the Sophos Community Forum. I've moved your post over to the Support Portal section to better assist you. 

Upon checking the Support Portal account(s) we have registered under your email address, it appears there may be some conflicts. I've raised a Customer Care case manually to have this addressed. I've added some notes from your inquiry here, as well as some details on my findings while investigating.

Regarding your inquiry related to Tamper Protection, I will split this thread into a new one on the Sophos Central forum page.

If you do require immediate assistance in the future, our team can also be reached 24/7 by reaching out via the regional contact numbers available on the following page. 
    - Contact Us

Kushal Lakhan
    Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Connect with Sophos Support, get alerted, and be informed.
    If a post solves your question, please use the "Verify Answer" button.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to the Sophos Community Forum. I've moved your post over to the Support Portal section to better assist you. 

Upon checking the Support Portal account(s) we have registered under your email address, it appears there may be some conflicts. I've raised a Customer Care case manually to have this addressed. I've added some notes from your inquiry here, as well as some details on my findings while investigating.

Regarding your inquiry related to Tamper Protection, I will split this thread into a new one on the Sophos Central forum page.

If you do require immediate assistance in the future, our team can also be reached 24/7 by reaching out via the regional contact numbers available on the following page. 
    - Contact Us

Kushal Lakhan
    Team Lead, Global Community Support
    Connect with Sophos Support, get alerted, and be informed.
    If a post solves your question, please use the "Verify Answer" button.
    The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
Children
No Data