This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DE: VPN externe IP-Adresse + Integrierter Client | EN: VPN external IP-Adress and Integrated Client

Deutsch (english below)

Hallo

Ich habe eine SFOS XG115 auf dieser habe ich IPSec Schnittstelle konfiguriert gemäss Anleitung für Mobiltelefon. Mit dem Handy kann ich mich per VPN verbinden. Das klappt.

Unter Mac bzw. Windows gibt s einen integrierten VPN-Client. Wie kann ich diesen nutzen um eine VPN-Verbindung in das Netzwerk über die IPSec Schnittstelle herzustellen (nicht LT2P).

An Port 2 ist ein Router des Internetdienstleisters und nicht direkt das "internet". Daher wird auf Port 2 die IP-Adresse des Router-DHCPs angegeben und nicht jene des Internets.

Wenn ich das konfigurations-File herunterlade und installiere (für iPhone direkt) ist als Ziel die an Port 2 eigehende IP-Adresse hinterlegt. Wie kann ich diese ändern, dass im FIle direkt die externe fixe IP-Adresse erscheint?

Danke für eure Antworten!

Freundliche Grüsse

Gian Duri Calonder

English (deusch oben)

Hello together

i have a SFOS XG115 and on this i configured the IPSec VPN like the how-to for mobilephones shows it.

With my phone im able to access the network from outside.

On Windows and Mac Clients have they a built-in VPN-Client. How can i configure that, that over the IPSec (not LT2P) a device can Access the company network?

At port 2 we have from our provider a router. This have his own dhcp. At port 2 is incomming the ip-adress from the router..

When i download the automatical configuration-file (for iPhones) he has inserted the ip-adress from the router.

How can i change that on the firewall, that in this file is shown the external static ip-adress we got from our provider?

thanks for help!

Greetings,

Gian Duri Calonder

Added TAGs
[edited by: Erick Jan at 3:09 AM (GMT -7) on 30 May 2023]