Impersonation Protection EAP: New Capabilities, Extended to January 12th

Impersonation Protection Early Access Customers - I wanted to update you on the status of the EAP. We're getting some excellent feedback directly from customers and incorporating it into the feature set.

You will begin to see the following improvements come online in the upcoming weeks: 

- Improved VIP identification 

- Reduced FP's

- Dashboard reporting

I'll continue to update the program as these features roll out, and will hold additional feedback sessions to explain the improvements in more detail. You will automatically get the additional capabilities without having to opt-in further.

Further, you may have seen a notification email informing you of the program ending later this month. Please disregard, as we're extending the EAP until January 12th, after which we plan to roll out in GA. 

thanks,

Craig Elworthy

Senior Product Manager, Sophos Email

Parents
  • Hi EAP customers - The impersonation dashboard report is now available. You're now able to get visibility into who's being targeted, if they're replying and view the contents of the offending mails directly from the dashboard reports.

To access this information, view your At Risk Users report, which has been updated to include impersonation emails received. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Craig Elworthy

• Hi EAP customers - The impersonation dashboard report is now available. You're now able to get visibility into who's being targeted, if they're replying and view the contents of the offending mails directly from the dashboard reports.

To access this information, view your At Risk Users report, which has been updated to include impersonation emails received. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,

Craig Elworthy

Children
No Data