I'm a novice when it comes to VoIP, SIP, cloud PBX, etc.
There is no information in the Sophos XG Firewall Engineer and Architect courses about these topics and their configuration on the XG Firewall, whereas the use of cloud PBX and VoIP is commonplace now.
Although there is quite some useful information to be found in the Sophos Community (XG and UTM), I do miss a comprehensive document for the XG Firewall.
The kb article "HTTPS Decrypt and Scan FAQ” (https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/132997) is a perfect example of such an article.
I would like to suggest one on VoIP for the XG Firewall:
- What is VoIP? What is SIP?
- Security concerns?
- Malware scanning VoIP traffic?
- What about IPS?
- How to + recommended configuration of the XG for VoIP traffic to and from a cloud PBX?
- What information do I need from the VoIP provider?
- QoS for VoIP?
- How to troubleshoot VoIP, SIP related issues?
This thread was automatically locked due to age.