This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
Table of Contents
- How to turn on IP Reputation in Sophos Firewall
- New article to verify and automatically install hotfix on Sophos Firewall
- A new article regarding the minor internal hardware changes with the Sophos Wireless APX. It also provides the list of affected hardware and the action required to recognize and manage the APX.
- XG web policy help should advise not to do filetype allow before category block
- 19.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/19.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Web/Policies/
- 18.5 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Web/Policies/
- 18.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Web/Policies/
- DHCP options on UI for IPv4
- SMS Authentication for Guest Users example clarification
- 19.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/19.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Authentication/GuestUserSettings/AuthenticationSMSGatewayConfigure/
- 18.5 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Authentication/GuestUserSettings/AuthenticationSMSGatewayConfigure/
- 18.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Authentication/GuestUserSettings/AuthenticationSMSGatewayConfigure/
- Sophos Firewall 18.5 MR3 and later was added in the applicable products list.
- Added a note about the applicable EOS/Last Renewal/EOL dates of the corresponding XG model when running SFOS on an SG appliance.
- Updated the steps on resetting the detection count and the image of the Sophos UI to be on par with the current version of Sophos Central Mac.
- Latest maintenance schedule