This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
Table of Contents
- How-to: Turn on Security Heartbeat
- Information about How the Xfrm interface sequence number is assigned.
- Difference required between XFRM and listening interface MTU for FastPath offload
- Sophos Connect video addition
- 19.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/19.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/VPN/RemoteAccessVPN/VPNIPsecSophosConnectClient/
- 18.5 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/VPN/RemoteAccessVPN/VPNSConProvisioningFile/
- Added hardware table differences for RED
- Update URL limit in groups
- The firewall rule screenshot was modified to correct the "Services" parameter. Added a note to ensure that the WAN and LAN interfaces are not in the same network.
- Ongoing internet issue for multiple PPPoE connections
- Added XFRM as one of the reserved interface names.
- Switch password info
- Provides information regarding Sophos UTMnot being impacted by CVE-2021-43527.
- Can Japanese strings (2-byte characters) be used in Mail Protection?
- Added turning off tamper protection as the first step.
- Provides an answer to the issue when the "New firewall registered with Sophos Central." doesn't appear in Alert.
- Provides information about the behavior of the "Use my own training" option for Sophos Central - Phish threat campaign feature
- Maintenance advisory
- Added a specific section for controlled updates
- Updated note advising that the SophosSAVICLI tool be replaced by CQ 2022
- Updated content regarding the use of filters
- Fixed the broken link that points to the documentation page Stop detecting an exploit.
- New article regarding failed SAV for Linux deployment using minipkgs
- Added a note that a deployment package is only supported for the SAV for Linux release for which it was created
- Updated the SAV 9 and 10 retirement dates under Linux.
- Attached the March 2022 V1 file.
- Updated the steps in configuring Phish Threat with Office 365
- The download URL for the WinPE SGN ISO has been fixed and updated.
- Updated KBAs regarding engine builds
- KB-000043759 SafeGuard File Encryption: Engine build 37 for SafeGuard 8.1.x and 8.3.x
- KB-000038604 SafeGuard File Encryption: Engine build 23 for SafeGuard 8.1.x
- KB-000038831 SafeGuard File Encryption: Engine build 24 for SafeGuard 8.1.x
- KB-000038857 SafeGuard File Encryption: Engine build 25 for SafeGuard 8.1.x
- KB-000038973 SafeGuard File Encryption: Engine build 27 for SafeGuard 8.1.x / 8.2.x
- KB-000039027 SafeGuard File Encryption: Engine build 28 for SafeGuard 8.1.x / 8.2.x
- KB-000039143 Safeguard File Encryption: Engine build 30 for SafeGuard 8.1.x / 8.2.x
- KB-000041928 SafeGuard File Encryption: Engine build 34 for SafeGuard 8.1.x / 8.2.x / 8.3x
- KB-000036282 SafeGuard Enterprise: Supported clients on Windows 10 versions
- KB-000038421 Safeguard Enterprise: File Encryption Engine updates for versions 8.10 / 8.20 / 8.30
- Search field names: Many updates, additions and corrections.
- Policies: very minor updates – nothing worth mentioning.
- IAM Visualization: modified to cater for the addition of Azure assets to the IAM visualization feature.