This blog post will list the main changes in our product documentation and knowledge base.
Table of Contents
Sophos Firewall v19.0 now available.
See the release notes for more information.
- Added NAT traversal Created how-to for IPsec with firewall behind a router
- Revamp DHCP options
- A new article about performance considerations in TLS.
- Add an IP tunnel behavior
- Block other Auth TLVs from multiuser host IP
- Live connections update
- XG web authentication help should include keepalive information
- 19.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/19.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Authentication/WebAuthentication/#captive-portal-behavior
- 18.5 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.5/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Authentication/WebAuthentication/#captive-portal-behavior
- 18.0 - https://docs.sophos.com/nsg/sophos-firewall/18.0/Help/en-us/webhelp/onlinehelp/AdministratorHelp/Authentication/WebAuthentication/#captive-portal-behavior
- WAF doesn't work over route-based IPsec with traffic selectors
- Merged SFM pages
- Added which IPsec s2s traffic is not offloaded
- Updated the Sophos Firewall Software section with new EOL notification and dates and the note under the XG Series Appliances table.
- Embedded a new video and fixed the broken link for Create a remote access SSL VPN with the legacy client
- Data for supported concurrent SSL VPN tunnels for SFOS 19 was added.
- Fixed broken link to Sophos Central Help. Used persistent UUID instead of URL.
- Updated with new CVE information and revised Apache version release in CQ2 2022.
- Added information where Sophos Central will display a medium alert when Microsoft API permissions are missing.
- Added additional uninstallation instructions for Mac OS
- The following sections and headers have been removed in both articles: Intercept X system resource usage, CPU utilization, Memory utilization. These were older legacy references.
- Added information that Sophos Reflexion customers should not raise any new requests for Reflexion RADAR archive migration to Central Email Advanced.
- Provides information about how UCEPROTECT works and why we do not recommend it to be used by our customers.
- KB-000043830 Advisory: Sophos Central - The Service Principal Read-Only role is receiving a 403 error on some read queries
- KB-000043894 RESOLVED Advisory: Sophos Central Email - Emails contain gibberish characters or are in an unreadable format
- KB-000043899 RESOLVED Advisory: Software Deployment emails are sent to all Sophos Central Dashboard users when using Email Setup Link for one specific user
- Added SAVDI and SAV for NetApp on the retired products list.