This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Package Deployer : cliënts keep showing up in Unassigned group

Hi All,

We have a SEC running and we use the package deployment tool to distribute the installations. Installations are containing RMS and configured to point to a specific group. At this moment we are experiencing problems with this functionality as new clients are Always showing up in the unassigned group. Even though we are sure the package deployer settings for additional properties is setup the correct way! It has been working before.

Has anyone a hint on where to start troubleshouting?

Thank you in advance.

Mark

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Mark,

have the packages been built with 10.6.4 already? RMS in the package or downloaded by AutoUpdate (shouldn't really make a difference though). My endpoints drop to the correct group - it might be setup.exe (which is responsible for storing the information fro RMS) and I'll check if my packages contain already the latest versions.

Christian

• QC said:

Hello Mark,

have the packages been built with 10.6.4 already? RMS in the package or downloaded by AutoUpdate (shouldn't really make a difference though). My endpoints drop to the correct group - it might be setup.exe (which is responsible for storing the information fro RMS) and I'll check if my packages contain already the latest versions.

Christian

Hi Christian,

I will check the version later today. I also have to check with our application administrator if updates were installed recently. If i recon this was not the case, but i will check again.

Thank you for your reply.

Mark

• Hi Christian,

Just downloaded the newest release of the Sophos Deployment Packager (1.3.0). We were using 1.2.1. Unfortunately this made no difference.

The packages are build with 1.6.4.1150 and RMS is downloaded by AutoUpdate. While creating a package I triple checked the parameters:

–G "\Servername\subfolder\subfolder\subfolder\DomainController_Server"

Still no luck..

• Hi Christian,

Just downloaded the newest release of the Sophos Deployment Packager (1.3.0). We were using 1.2.1. Unfortunately this made no difference.

The packages are build with 1.6.4.1150 and RMS is downloaded by AutoUpdate. While creating a package I triple checked the parameters:

–G "\Servername\subfolder\subfolder\subfolder\DomainController_Server"

Still no luck..

Children
No Data