This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Any one who used sophos enterprise consule 5.5.2

Sophas enterprise consule version 5.5.2

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello Noman Mir,

yes, and I still do. What's your question?

Christian

• Add me on WhatsApp 

+8107015707861

• Hello  Noman Mir,

sorry but I don't use WhatsApp (or other messengers). What's more it's not clear why you don't want to communicate here and instead publicly give a WhatsApp number - this has some phishy smell (no insult intended).

Christian

• I am using sophos enterprise console and all it's ports are enabled on network but when Install on client  end of different class IP it's get connected with the server but it's IP not showing on the server what will be the reason .....

• Hello  Noman Mir,

first of all (just to make sure) you've been using SEC for quite some time and never had this issue?

when Install on client
    how do you install? Using Protect Computers from the console, connecting to the share and running setup.exe interactively, or using a package?

it's get connected with the server but it's IP not showing
    so you see it in the console with the green
    symbol on the icon but no IP is shown in Computer Details? Is the Operating System reported or does it say Unknown? Could you perhaps provide a screenshot?

Christian

• Hello  Noman Mir,

first of all (just to make sure) you've been using SEC for quite some time and never had this issue?

when Install on client
    how do you install? Using Protect Computers from the console, connecting to the share and running setup.exe interactively, or using a package?

it's get connected with the server but it's IP not showing
    so you see it in the console with the green
    symbol on the icon but no IP is shown in Computer Details? Is the Operating System reported or does it say Unknown? Could you perhaps provide a screenshot?

Christian

Children
No Data