Trouble with google based websites using Firefox

I have a few users who have trouble with any google based website while using Firefox.  We suspect this is an issue with a specific setting in InterceptX but we can't pin it down.  The site loads sometimes, other times it breaks in the middle of using it (youtube).  Or won't load at all and just tries and tries (google.com and gmail.com).  This is extremely frustrating for our users who are affected.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  The only difference I can see is that on the machines affected the policy uses the "Beta" versions of the newest definitions.  I am unsure how to turn that off, and would gladly try if it meant fixing this irritating intermittent issue.

Parents Reply
  • Hi 

I implemented the solution above, but the issue maintain. On gmail tool the message as the print below presents after 5 minutes. I got the same error using whatsapp web, when the messages not updated after 5 minutes on the tool. When I close firefox and reopen all tools come to work again, but 5 minutes later the same problem occurs.

Console from Firefox

No rules are implemented on this computer and user, the default endpoint protection settings are using. I using the newer version of firefox, 102.0.1

Anybody could help ? 

Children