Synchronize Script and Task Scheduler for Safeguard

I'm looking for assistance with the Synchronization Script and Task Scheduler for Sophos SafeGuard. When I try running the ActiveDirectorySynchronization.vbs script via the command line using cscript, I encounter the following error:

Error on line 23: WScript.CreateObject: Could not create object named "Utimaco.SafeGuard.AdministrationConsole.Scripting.Base".

I came across a previous discussion   SafeGuard Enterprise 6.0 Task Scheduler and scripting problemthat mentioned a solution to this issue, referencing the following KB article:

https://www.sophos.com/support/knowledgebase/article/113582.html

Unfortunately, it seems that the related Knowledge Base article has been removed. Does anyone have an updated solution or suggestions on how I can resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help!

-my currently version of SafegGuard Management Center : 8.10.0.323

• Thank you for reaching out to the community forum.

The said product has already reached its End Life Cycle and is no longer supported. You may refer to this KB article.
    To further check the issue that you have on your Safeguard. I would suggest you reach out to your Account Manager for this one

Glenn ArchieSeñas (GlennSen)
    Global Community Support Engineer

The New Home of Sophos Support Videos!  Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Hi Roger. As Glenn said, this sadly is an unsupported product now. That said I am running it myself too as we migrate the final few off SafeGuard. I do run the script and sync too with no issues. 

Can you confirm the user you’re using to sync with AD has adequate perms to access all the OUs required? 

Could you also confirm if the console with sync with AD under the sync tab? 

All rhat  aside, you really need to stop using this product asap Do you have a migration plan? 

feel free to drop me a message if needed. All the best