Disclaimer: This information is provided as-is for the benefit of the Community.
This Recommended Read goes over how to submit a URL for reassessment.
Submit the URL for reassessment.
To submit a URL for reassessment, follow these steps:
- Visit the Submit a Sample page.
- Click Web Address (URL).
- Provide the required details. * If you are unsure of the product, select either Endpoint Protection (Managed by Sophos Central) or Sophos XG Firewall.
- Click Submit URL.
Note: A URL re-assessment might take up to 72 hours to show.
Note: You won’t receive an email about your submission.
If you would like more information about the URL you submitted, you can use the SophosLabs Intelix Portal located in the same page as the submission sample
- Click Intelix Portal - Login
- You might be redirected to a new page to sign in
- Click URL
- Enter the URL you would like to submit for analysis
- After you have completed the captcha, you will get the analysis of the URL you just entered
You will get either 2 or 3 Summary Results
1) Cloud Lookup
A brief verdict of the lookup
2) Hosting Context Analysis
A URL Analysis Report
3) Page Content Analysis
A more detailed summary of the Static Analysis Report
Note: If you’re logged in with your Sophos ID, you might have a Disagree option to appeal the URL Categorization; this feature is currently in Beta testing.
Note: You don't need a Sophos ID to request a URL categorization; you can follow the Submit the URL for the reassessment process.
[edited by: Qoosh at 6:55 PM (GMT -8) on 15 Feb 2024]