This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[1.300] Manual prefetch hangs?

I'm trying to manually update ACC from 1.300 to 1.301, but when I click on the "Manual prefetch now" button, it gets stuck. From that point on, I can't log into the webadmin interface.

If I log in through ssh I can restart the machine and then it works OK. Anyone else see this?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Well, it eventually comes back, but hasn't downloaded any updates.

Am I missing a way to manually upload updates to ACC?
  • I had the same problem first - ACC behind an ASG.
    I opened a rule ACC -> Any -> Any to retrieve the update and it worked out then. Maybe ACC uses ports we don't know so far or haven't read yet.
    It took quite a while though, until ACC told me that it would continue fetching the update in the background.

Regards,
    Haimo
  • Well, it's not firewall rules as my ACC already has all outbound access opened up... Going to try using a proxy and see what happens.
  • Well, I have no idea what the issue was. But any attempt to get ACC to download the 1.301 update itself failed with this message:

http://up2date2.fw-notify.net:80/ACC/V1/sys/1.301.tar.gpg Checksum mismatch with downloaded file

I watched /var/up2date/sys/ and the file it was downloading was well over the 28MB of the file on the up2date servers. I manually downloaded the file and copied to the /var/up2date/sys/ directory, started the manual prefetch again and it picked up the up2date correctly.

I'm installing the update now, let's hope it works correctly.
  • Well, I have no idea what the issue was. But any attempt to get ACC to download the 1.301 update itself failed with this message:

http://up2date2.fw-notify.net:80/ACC/V1/sys/1.301.tar.gpg Checksum mismatch with downloaded file

I watched /var/up2date/sys/ and the file it was downloading was well over the 28MB of the file on the up2date servers. I manually downloaded the file and copied to the /var/up2date/sys/ directory, started the manual prefetch again and it picked up the up2date correctly.

I'm installing the update now, let's hope it works correctly.
Children