Customers might be unable to connect with us via the Sophos Malaysia Support Hotline number. Our teams are actively working on a fix. In the interim, we request customers to use the backup hotline number - +65 3157 5922 (Singapore) or raise a support request at https://support.sophos.com/.

Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Time Based web filter policies not working

Hello folks,

I have just moved from sophos Home SG to XG, I used to able to use time based web filtering policies. I understand I can do here as well for some reason I cant see them working. I have a default policy which allows all traffic I have then created a new policy which denies access to games/advertisement etc between certain times of the day during the week. I have added specific user to the policy because I want to target specific users not all.

This policy does not seem to work. I had setup similar sort of policy in SG and it used to work perfectly fine. Is there anyone who can tell me what I am doing wrong or how should this be done.

Thanks  - Alam

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children