This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SG125w broken after 9.714-4 update :(

After installing 9.714-4 update the CPU on my little firewall runs at 95 to 99% 100% of the time. All I have running on it is IPS, and VPN. All the other services which I don't use but were subscribed have been turned off. Previously the last UTM update the CPU was running at normal levels.

I get this error : 

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /wfe/asg/modules/reporting/accounting.pm line 62 

And after doing a good search I found:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /wfe/asg/modules/reporting/accounting.pm line 624 

But the problem is the rrd folder is missing from reporting and I don't know what permissions to give it. 

I am also having a problem with the logs. They don't seem to be recording after I cleaned them up. 

I also applied this KB to my SG125W as per to IPS:

https://support.sophos.com/support/s/article/KB-000034850?language=en_US

Here is my TOP info:

Here is is what my dashboard looks like currently:

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hi  

Getting a support case created is going to take a while now. Disappointed

No fault of Sophos, but our MSP the original one before they were bought might have acquired the firewall from a company named "By Myself Transport" which they sold us from another company, and instead of transferring the ownership they kept this other companies portal access and continued to populate with our new updated licensing. WHAT an F'n mess. lol

So I am on the war path with the new MSP the one who bought the old MSP to get to the bottom of this mess, but in the meantime if there is anything that I can do or try can you let me know here!? 

Thanks,

Children