This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Astaro 110 reinstall

Trying to reinstall an ASG 110 V3 with a UTM home license, the appliance refuses to boot from DVD.

Is there any "Last Version" running on VIA processors, or am I completely incompetend in burning DVDs from ISOs?

any help would be appreciated, as I try to get an installation running to learn somethinmg about firewalling

;-)

Michael

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • both software and hardware ISOs I can download are 9.x and do not boot from DVD.

As stated earlier I suppose they will not run and I will need older ISOs 7.x or 8.x to get the appliance running.

As they are no longer downloadable, or I am too clumsy to find them, I seem to be stuck.

Anybody got an Astaro revorvery file for me?

;-)

Michael

• both software and hardware ISOs I can download are 9.x and do not boot from DVD.

As stated earlier I suppose they will not run and I will need older ISOs 7.x or 8.x to get the appliance running.

As they are no longer downloadable, or I am too clumsy to find them, I seem to be stuck.

Anybody got an Astaro revorvery file for me?

;-)

Michael

Children
  • They were made unavailable by Sophos for safety's sake, because of vulnerabilities and such from older versions.  I would instead use a USB stick to load the ISO, that's how I do mine - and loading a recent version should work.  You can use Rufus to create the ISO, just make sure to use the 'DD' setting when it prompts you for the boot loading (I forget what it's called specifically).

OPNSense 64-bit | Intel Xeon 4-core v3 1225 3.20Ghz
    16GB Memory | 500GB SSD HDD | ATT Fiber 1GB
    (Former Sophos UTM Veteran, Former XG Rookie)