This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Astaro 110 reinstall

Trying to reinstall an ASG 110 V3 with a UTM home license, the appliance refuses to boot from DVD.

Is there any "Last Version" running on VIA processors, or am I completely incompetend in burning DVDs from ISOs?

any help would be appreciated, as I try to get an installation running to learn somethinmg about firewalling

;-)

Michael

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I had a look in my junk drawer today and found numerous CDs of old Astaro versions.

I have v3.2, v4.017, v5.022, v7.504, v8.203 and v8.309.
    The latest of those disks is about 570MB in size.

Would any of those versions be useful to you?
    If so, PM me.

• thank you for the offer, as far as I understood, 7.5x would be suitable. Where are you located?

If you want to send an ISO, I could give you a link to my onedrive, should you want to "throw your junk" in my way in corpore, I live in Austria/Europe and will gladly paypal f&f you to reimburse the cost.

best

Michael 

• Just converted the v7.504 CD back into an ISO image .

Been quite a while since I last used a CD. My last 2 laptops have not even included a CD/DVD drive!
    Had to Google how to do it.  Thinking

PM me your OneDrive details and I will copy it there for you.

• Just converted the v7.504 CD back into an ISO image .

Been quite a while since I last used a CD. My last 2 laptops have not even included a CD/DVD drive!
    Had to Google how to do it.  Thinking

PM me your OneDrive details and I will copy it there for you.

Children