This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No Access to UTM

Hello,

we have no access to our UTM via SSH or https

on Borwser i get PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

on putty i get Network error: Connection refuse

Both are working before.

How can i get access?

wrbrgds

R.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Also all other Webseites based on Letsencrypt are not working anyore.
    I have renew the certs last Friday but now there are not wroking!

If i open a other website from UTM and WAF with other browser it tells me that there are no certicates available.
    Yesterday night at 23:14 it was available and also there are no more logs sending to logserver.

Is there any other thing how can i access to the UTM by Admin Protal or ssh?

I

• Hi 

looks like you screwed up something with your certs.

Have you tried to connect to WebAdmin with Edge/Chrome?

Also try to temp. bypass any local AV/WebProtection software which might prevent you from accessing non-secure hosts.

regards

• or, if onsite you can try to use the serial port 

• The problem is that the active FW no longer recognizes its hard disk.
    However, it is surprising why the standy system does not start automatically but only after the master has been switched off.

• Sorry to read – bad luck

Unfortunately, I cannot assist. Have two units here, meant for running in a cluster. Predecessors and their consultants never got it to run and when I had it finally on my agenda and started, I had to send the unit offsite to bring that site back online. The time they returned it, I had other priorities – so no practice/experience regarding UTM clustering.

• Sorry to read – bad luck

Unfortunately, I cannot assist. Have two units here, meant for running in a cluster. Predecessors and their consultants never got it to run and when I had it finally on my agenda and started, I had to send the unit offsite to bring that site back online. The time they returned it, I had other priorities – so no practice/experience regarding UTM clustering.