This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Your Astaro Australian support experiences

We are looking at upgrading to Astaro ( an ASG320 possibly with premium support) and the one thing that I am still debating is the level of Aus support.  Are there many Aussie customer here who can share your experience? I have spoken to a reseller but still not that confident at the moment. 

Here is Aus Astaro phone support is by calling the US or Philippines and only open Aust time from 10am to 8pm. What if we need to talk to someone first thing in the morning because the unit is dead etc!

If we pay Astaro for support then also have to pay someone local as well then it an unnecessary cost that we can do without. Also there doesn't seem to be many large Aus users as far as I am aware. There is also the Sophos thing...

As someone else said in another thread, most things are only as good as the support. I know Astaro have a presence here but don't do any support locally from there.

I myself have been playing with Astaro on and off since the older version but not used it anywhere where it matters.

Thanks for sharing.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Norbert & Troy,

I have not had the chance to take up your offer to speak to you directly. Is there a plausibility Aus support will be available in Aus business hours (from Sophos office?) in the near future?
  • Norbert & Troy,

I have not had the chance to take up your offer to speak to you directly. Is there a plausibility Aus support will be available in Aus business hours (from Sophos office?) in the near future?
Children
No Data