This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Office 2016/365 Install Failing with error 30174-4 (1392) - Possible Range Requests Issue

Hello,

I am getting error 30174-4 (1392) when trying to install Office 2016 using the online installer from our Office 365 portal.

I have tried disabling country blocking, adding an Any type rule for one of the clients, etc but I am still seeing the error.

I have added the network ranges suggested by Microsoft in this article.

Spice Works post points to it perhaps being a range request issue and that "Allowing range requests through unmodified" may fix the issue?

Are range request changes supported in Sophos UTM 9.4?

Also if anyone had encountered a similar issue before.

Thanks,
Mark.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Mark,

In the UTM, monitor packetfilter.log and check what influences the drop. If you are using UTM in transparent mode, Navigate through Web Protection>Filtering option>Misc>Skip transparent mode skip list and add the FQDN(s) in the skip transparent mode destination.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Mark,

In the UTM, monitor packetfilter.log and check what influences the drop. If you are using UTM in transparent mode, Navigate through Web Protection>Filtering option>Misc>Skip transparent mode skip list and add the FQDN(s) in the skip transparent mode destination.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

Children
No Data