This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I block specific words in search engines

Hello,

i have to block specific words in search engines with the sophos utm. Especially words they are associated with ****ograhy. The most users are pupils. I have no idea how to block these specific words or letters like '***'. For example I can search with google for '***' and I can see the pictures. Nude and ****ography sites are blocked through the webfilter, but the content in google pictures search. Safe Search is also active for Google, Bing and Yahoo. How can i configure the webfilter to block the content? Thank your for your help in advance. If you have any questions please write down in this thread.

P.S. I hope you understand what I mean, because english is not my native language. [:)]

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Please show a line from the Web Filtering log where Google Safe Search returned nude pictures.  I don't believe that Google Images will show anything beyond suggestive even without Safe Search activated.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Please show a line from the Web Filtering log where Google Safe Search returned nude pictures.  I don't believe that Google Images will show anything beyond suggestive even without Safe Search activated.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data