Help us enhance your Sophos Community experience. Share your thoughts in our Sophos Community survey.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Untrusted WebSIte

Hello !
I have Astaro 7.509
And I have strange problem.....
Most off https sites are blocked with error: Untrusted WebSite !!!
How Can I allow outgoing https connections ?

Thank You In advance !!!!

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hi,

You say 'most' HTTPS websites: which ones are you able (or not able) to access?  Is the "Untrusted Website" error you get an Astaro error or a web browser error?  Also what OS/web browser are you using?

Try the following:

- Check the Packet Filter and make sure that HTTPS is allowed.  It probably is if you get an "Untrusted Website" error but have a look anyway to see who (if anyone) is allowed.

- Install the HTTPS certificate of your Astaro box into your web browser.  I know this is normally only needed when the "Scan HTTPS (SSL) Traffic" box is ticked but try it anyway and see what happens.

- What Scott_Klassen said (chances are he's probably got your answer).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jon.
  • Hi,

You say 'most' HTTPS websites: which ones are you able (or not able) to access?  Is the "Untrusted Website" error you get an Astaro error or a web browser error?  Also what OS/web browser are you using?

Try the following:

- Check the Packet Filter and make sure that HTTPS is allowed.  It probably is if you get an "Untrusted Website" error but have a look anyway to see who (if anyone) is allowed.

- Install the HTTPS certificate of your Astaro box into your web browser.  I know this is normally only needed when the "Scan HTTPS (SSL) Traffic" box is ticked but try it anyway and see what happens.

- What Scott_Klassen said (chances are he's probably got your answer).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jon.

Astaro error ....
    It's look like content error message...