This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Log Me in Remote Session with Support

I cannot do remote sessions with Sophos on LOGME IN over our VPN and LAN network

I can open the http://123rescue.com/ but the app fails to connect to rep. 
what are the ports and URL  required to be whitelisted over our network?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Please check out the following link for more info: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/whitelisting-and-firewall-configuration-for-logmein-products

Did you configure application filtering or web proxy on your firewall? 

Thanks,

• Hallo blueskies and welcome to the UTM Community!

That's not very helpful, Harsh.  I had to temporarily disable Web Filtering yesterday to get 123rescue.com to allow Sophos Support to connect to my session.  I haven't had the time to go through the log to see what the issue was, but this should be know to Support and the appropriate Web Filtering Exception specified.  Adding it to all UTMs via a pattern update would be  better.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Yea, I plan to run Wireshark first and see what is being blocked what connection requests are being made.
    Wondering if Support does not have alternatives like TEAMS or TEAMVIEWER atleast. :(

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to BAlfson

Hi ,

You are right, the information I provided was not straight forward as I was not aware of the current configuration on the firewall. 

However, it depends on what module is blocking 123rescue.com, and based on we can suggest the next step. If disabling the web proxy allowed you to connect to 123rescue.com, add logmein.com to web exceptions, and see if that helps? 

Thanks,

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to BAlfson

Hi ,

You are right, the information I provided was not straight forward as I was not aware of the current configuration on the firewall. 

However, it depends on what module is blocking 123rescue.com, and based on we can suggest the next step. If disabling the web proxy allowed you to connect to 123rescue.com, add logmein.com to web exceptions, and see if that helps? 

Thanks,

Children