This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HTML 5 VPN Portal

Hi guys I have problem with my UTM 9 installation, it is running on Hyper-V.

Problem is when I connect to VPN portal and try to start RDP connection I get a message Internal Server Error.

Weird thing is that is used to work and then just stopped.

HTML 5 VPN Portal log shows:

2017:11:18-09:55:31 fw01 screenmgr[15935]: Client 5: authenticated: user='xxxx'
2017:11:18-09:55:32 fw01 screenmgr[15935]: Client 5: start screen requested: REF_CliConApp01
2017:11:18-09:55:32 fw01 screenmgr[15935]: Client 5: 500: Internal Server Error: Could not create home directory

I am unable to pinpoint what is the problem, have any of got the same problem or can help me?
Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • The error message about home directory creation is your clue.   Can that user log in to that machine internally, with UTM out of the configuration?  I suspect not.

• No it is configured, one local account, multiple trough RADIUS, weird thing that is did worked for long time then something happen and it stopped working for any type RDP, VNC, SSH nothing works, not even when logging with local account.

• Hi Feto, and welcome to the UTM Community!

I'd be tempted to see if restoring a Configuration Backup from before the last Up2Dates might not fix the problem.

I'll move this to the VPN Forum where more people might see it.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Feto, and welcome to the UTM Community!

I'd be tempted to see if restoring a Configuration Backup from before the last Up2Dates might not fix the problem.

I'll move this to the VPN Forum where more people might see it.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children