This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Site to Site with VPN Express

Hello, 

I would like to use my Astaro with VPN Services like VPN Express. They offer OpenVPN and L2TP-IPSec protocol. They allow for download of OpenSSL configuration files, but those files do now load into the Astaro. And Astaro only has a configuration tab for IPSec and not L2TP-IPSec.

Is there a way to configure the SSL in the Astaro to work with the OpenVPN?

Thanks

PowerExtreme

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks for the answers. I thought that I was on to something . I saw that someone had written a script to convert the openvpn to apc format. 

So there is now way to get the UTM to connect to a service as a openvpn client? The PFsense firewall seems to do this? They import the config files from open VPN service.

Does everyone see what I am trying to do? I just want to connect the UTM to a VPN service so that I am coming out of another location and can browse somewhat anonymously.
  • Thanks for the answers. I thought that I was on to something . I saw that someone had written a script to convert the openvpn to apc format. 

So there is now way to get the UTM to connect to a service as a openvpn client? The PFsense firewall seems to do this? They import the config files from open VPN service.

Does everyone see what I am trying to do? I just want to connect the UTM to a VPN service so that I am coming out of another location and can browse somewhat anonymously.
Children
No Data