This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Access to user portal from internet

Hello together,

after upgrading from ASG 8.305 to UTM 9 and configuring HTML5 VPN I wanted to test the access to the user portal from internet. But it doesn't work. I see the request in the live log but it's denied by "Default DROP". I can access the user portal from internal network only.

I wanted to check if the "Listen Adress" is set correctly. But looking under "Administration | User Portal | Advanced" I can only set the listening port but not the ip adress. I see the field description but no field to change it.

Another hint in this forum is to disable the "Web Application Security". I don't have this feature activated.

How can I change the listening adress of the user portal?

Kind Regards

TheExpert

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I see the field description but no field to change it.

Sometimes, the local browser cache gets broken.  Try exiting all browser windows, opening one and deleting temporary files before logging back in to WebAdmin.

Is the field there now?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I see the field description but no field to change it.

Sometimes, the local browser cache gets broken.  Try exiting all browser windows, opening one and deleting temporary files before logging back in to WebAdmin.

Is the field there now?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data