This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSL VPN traffic through a specific WAN

Hello,

We've just added a secondary WAN which is much faster then the first one and i was wondering if there's any way to force SSL VPN users go through it when accessing our internal network?

Cheers,

Zak.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • You can chose the Interface the SSL VPN Users will be using under Remote, SSL, Settings. I guess users would need to download the config file once the change was made.

• Already tried that, didn't work.

• Interesting. I've tried myself and encountered the same issue.

Set the interface-address to ANY, and put the hostname of the desired WAN interface into the "override hostname" field. I just tried this, and the downloaded config now points to the correct line. Not sure if this is the behaviour it should show by design.

Does this work for you?

/edit: unfortunately, this will create an additional route for your users to chose from, as the old one is not updated/overwritten. But this could be by design of the ovpn client.

• Interesting. I've tried myself and encountered the same issue.

Set the interface-address to ANY, and put the hostname of the desired WAN interface into the "override hostname" field. I just tried this, and the downloaded config now points to the correct line. Not sure if this is the behaviour it should show by design.

Does this work for you?

/edit: unfortunately, this will create an additional route for your users to chose from, as the old one is not updated/overwritten. But this could be by design of the ovpn client.

Children