This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New ACC Software Setup

This may be a stupid question, and I would like to think that I am smarter than this, but I can't seem to work around this problem.

I'm trying to get the software version of ACC going so I can centrally manage several ASG's.  I've downloaded the latest and greatest ACC ISO and, from all indications, installed the ACC.  The install process did have a different screen then than that of an ASG install process, so I am pretty sure I used the right ISO image.  I mean it did have Astaro command Center plastered on it.

With that said, at the end of the install process, step 7, after 30 minutes of doing checksum verifications it came up with installation failed.  But that looks like it was a red herring

I say that because it boots up into an ASG????.  Now this is where it get's interesting.

I can login via ssl/4444 and get to the webadmin like a normal ASG; but 4433 is not available (yes I did think about adding a rule to allow that traffic, which I did see it blocked before I added the rule than accepted once the rule was enabled properly).

So my question is; Am I an idiot?  Should I not be able to get to the gateway manager portion of the ACC over 4433 (I tried 4422 as well to no avail)

As a hail mary I've also tried to install the free ACC license, but that keeps coming up as an not a valid license file.

Everything is V8 on the screen with the 30 day trial license.

What am I missing here?  I come from the checkpoint splat world, so this should not be too hard.

Thanks in advance.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm very new to this  but I did manage to get access to Gateway Manager.
    From WebAdmin (port 4444) Try 
    [Management]->[Gatway Manager]->[Access Control]
    add your local network ( or your admin pc ) to [Allowed Networks]
    create and add a user to the [Allowed Admins]

You may need to use compatibilty mode in InternetExplorer  to see  list edit boxes

regards
    Steve
  • I'm very new to this  but I did manage to get access to Gateway Manager.
    From WebAdmin (port 4444) Try 
    [Management]->[Gatway Manager]->[Access Control]
    add your local network ( or your admin pc ) to [Allowed Networks]
    create and add a user to the [Allowed Admins]

You may need to use compatibilty mode in InternetExplorer  to see  list edit boxes

regards
    Steve
Children
No Data