This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Renew a gateway

How can i renew/reinitiate or reset the central-management on asg? Enable/disable the acc service on an asg, change the acc host, not reactivate the asg on acc-manager.

The device was deletet in the ACC-Manager.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello,
    the acc service was disabled on the asg (v8.100) and also deleted in the acc gateway-manager v2 (Management/Registration/delete). After one day later, the service should reinitiated. First activate the acc service on asg, login into the acc and wait for seeing the asg, but cant see the asg. Enable/Disable the acc-service on asg, reboot, reboot the acc, change the acc server on asg to another ip (my client pc) and rechange the ip to really acc,... nothing.
    For stopping filling log (and also send mails like acc service not working - restarting) i disable the service again. Today i have time to check the problem again. Reactivating the service will now work - strange :?
    Could be that the up2date to 8.101 help me which i installed last week?
  • Hello,
    the acc service was disabled on the asg (v8.100) and also deleted in the acc gateway-manager v2 (Management/Registration/delete). After one day later, the service should reinitiated. First activate the acc service on asg, login into the acc and wait for seeing the asg, but cant see the asg. Enable/Disable the acc-service on asg, reboot, reboot the acc, change the acc server on asg to another ip (my client pc) and rechange the ip to really acc,... nothing.
    For stopping filling log (and also send mails like acc service not working - restarting) i disable the service again. Today i have time to check the problem again. Reactivating the service will now work - strange :?
    Could be that the up2date to 8.101 help me which i installed last week?
Children
No Data