This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Renew a gateway

How can i renew/reinitiate or reset the central-management on asg? Enable/disable the acc service on an asg, change the acc host, not reactivate the asg on acc-manager.

The device was deletet in the ACC-Manager.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello synopex,

Disabling the ACC Status under Management -> Central Management on an asg for some seconds and enabling it again is enough to renew the connection between the device and the acc. You need not connect the asg to a different acc.

Regards 
    Peter
  • no, it did not work for me. I wait more than a day. No reset for central-managements  on console possible?
  • Hello synopex,

can you please give us some more details about your problem. As far as I know, you deleted a device using the Gateway Manager and it didn't reconnect. Am I right? Did you update the device before it was deleted or why do you want to reinitiate your connection? Did you change anything in the connection settings of the ACC Webadmin or the Gateway? Which settings do you use here?  

Regards 
    Peter
  • Hello,
    the acc service was disabled on the asg (v8.100) and also deleted in the acc gateway-manager v2 (Management/Registration/delete). After one day later, the service should reinitiated. First activate the acc service on asg, login into the acc and wait for seeing the asg, but cant see the asg. Enable/Disable the acc-service on asg, reboot, reboot the acc, change the acc server on asg to another ip (my client pc) and rechange the ip to really acc,... nothing.
    For stopping filling log (and also send mails like acc service not working - restarting) i disable the service again. Today i have time to check the problem again. Reactivating the service will now work - strange :?
    Could be that the up2date to 8.101 help me which i installed last week?
  • Hello Synopex,

I'm glad to hear that it is working now, if it happens again, please let us know. 

Regards
    Peter